منتــدى الســالميــه إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد
ملفي الشخصي | الدليل تسجيل الدخول | بحث | مســـاعدة | الألعاب | قائمة الإداريين | الصفحه الرئيسيه

الموضوع الأقدم التالي   الموضوع الأحدث التالي
» منتــدى الســالميــه » القسم الـفـنـي » ســـاحــة الفـــن الغـــربــــي » • The _Angelina Jolie_ Thread • (الصفحه 36)

- إرسال هذه الصفحه لصديق!   الموضوع متكون من صفحات: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  107  108  109   
الكاتب الموضوع: • The _Angelina Jolie_ Thread •
بامبينا الاباصيري
عضو نشيط جدا
رقم العضويه 90205

This user is from Saudi Arabia
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ بامبينا الاباصيري     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
رد مقتبس:
المرسل الأصلي هو [MisHo]:
 -

تهوسس هنا [nut]

ممكن التآثير [Big Grin]

ابشر اخوي بس بدور موقع رفع واسجل فية واسدحة بس للامانة اخذت التاثير من موقع الاقلاع دورت لك الموضوع مالقيتة [Big Grin] [heartpump] [heartpump]

--------------------

-

الحمد للهِ حمداً تستطبَّ بهِ جِراحُنا ..

وبِها يغدُو الفؤادُ غَنيّـاً ..
 [heartpump]

المشاركات: 1356 | من: ..... | تاريخ التسجيل: يوليو 2011  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
Remy
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 9207

This user is from Lebanon
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Remy         تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ يناير 16, 2012, 05:13 AM: تم تحرير المشاركه من قبل: Remy ]

--------------------
ما في توقيع

المشاركات: 28652 | من: كوكب زحل | تاريخ التسجيل: يونيو 2003  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
A H M A D
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 87758

This user is from Bahrain
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ A H M A D     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
يسلموا الأيادي ريمي ماقصرتي [kiss]

شكل أنجلينا كان خيالي وفي قمة الأناقه والشياكه كـ العاده بس بـ جرعه زايده هالمره [eyelove]

فيرساتشي لما يلبسون أنجلينا غير غير [heartpump] [eyelove]

--------------------

-

When the evening falls
And the daylight is fading
From within me calls
? Could it be I am sleeping
For a moment I stray
Then it holds me completely
Close to home, I cannot say
Close to home, feeling so far away

[heartpump]

المشاركات: 8459 | من: Bh-Rain | تاريخ التسجيل: مارس 2009  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
Remy
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 9207

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Remy         تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
معك حق احمد بتعقد انجي طالعة

لبسها كتير انيق وبسيط وملفت بنفس الوقت

دونتيلا فرساتشي بتصمملها خصيصا لـ انجي للمناسبات، مين قدها [Big Grin]

--------------------
ما في توقيع

المشاركات: 28652 | من: كوكب زحل | تاريخ التسجيل: يونيو 2003  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
A H M A D
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 87758

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ A H M A D     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
بالضبط ريمي وحتى العام إلي فات بـ نفس الحفل أنجي تألقت بالفستان الأخضر من فيرساتشي :

-

جلطه جلطه [eyelove]

--------------------

-

When the evening falls
From within me calls
For a moment I stray

[heartpump]

المشاركات: 8459 | من: Bh-Rain | تاريخ التسجيل: مارس 2009  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
Remy
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 9207

Producers Guild Awards

هوني بالصورة يلي بارمة ضهرها، لو ما كنت عارفة انها انجي كنت فكرتها كيت ميدلتون

-

[heartpump] [heartpump]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
ما في توقيع

R3ed ..
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 82881

This user is from Jordan
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ R3ed ..     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
صحيح ريمي بالله الشبه كانها هي بالزبط

كيت كتير بتحبها لانجي

كتير حلوين الصور انجي شقفه الشقفات

--------------------
 -

المشاركات: 6353 | من: الاردن | تاريخ التسجيل: ديسمبر 2007  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
A H M A D
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 87758

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' Berlin Premiere

-

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt share a laugh at the premiere of In The Land Of Blood And Honey held at the Haus der Berliner Festspiele on Saturday (February 11) in Berlin, Germany.

The 36-year-old director of the film, who wore a Jenny Packham gown and Vhernier jewels, attended the photo call earlier in the day!

“I haven’t acted in two years, and I haven’t done anything else since this [Land of Blood and Honey]. The next thing I am looking at is a Disney movie,” Angie said during the press conference for the film. She is referring to the Disney film Maleficent!

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey…

-

-

-

-

تجـــــنن طالعه وخصوصاً الفستان خقق موديله رهيب [eyelove] [heartpump]

--------------------

-

When the evening falls
From within me calls
For a moment I stray

[heartpump]

A H M A D
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 87758

Angelina Jolie: 'Lady' Premiere at Berlin Film Festival

-

Angelina Jolie hits the red carpet at the premiere of The Lady, held at the Astor Cinema on Sunday (February 12) during the Berlin Film Festival in Berlin, Germany.

The 36-year-old actress premiered her own movie, In the Land of Blood and Honey, on Saturday with her partner, Brad Pitt.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The Lady tells the story of Aung San Suu Kyi as she became the core of Burma’s democracy movement as well as her relationship with her husband, writer Michael Aris.

FYI: Angie is wearing a Miguelina dress, Pucci shoes, and Robert Procop jewels.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie at the premiere of The Lady…

-

-

-

[heartpump]

--------------------

-

When the evening falls
From within me calls
For a moment I stray

[heartpump]

A H M A D
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 87758

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Cinema for Peace Gala!

-

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hit the red carpet at the Cinema for Peace Gala at the Konzerthaus Am Gendarmenmarkt during the Berlin International Film Festival on Monday (February 13) in Berlin, Germany.

The 36-year-old actress chose a light grey silk cashmere herringbone tailored pencil gown with pleated neckline and matching belt by Ralph & Russo.

Over the weekend, Brad attended the BAFTAs, where he was nominated for the award for Best Actor for his work on Moneyball

-

-

-

-

-

[heartpump]

--------------------

-

When the evening falls
From within me calls
For a moment I stray

[heartpump]

A H M A D
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 87758

Angelina Jolie Premieres 'Blood & Honey' in Sarajevo

-

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrive at the In the Land of Blood and Honey premiere on Tuesday (February 14) in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina.

“To share this [film] with you means the world to me,” the 36-year-old actress told the crowd at the end of the movie, which ended to a standing ovation.

“I am satisfied with what we made, I feel very strongly about it and I believe that its core issue — which is the need for intervention and need for the world to care about atrocities when they are happening — is very, very timely and especially with things that are happening in Syria today,” Angelina said during a press conference earlier in the day.

The night before, Angelina and Brad attended the Cinema for Peace Gala in Germany, where she also premiered Blood and Honey.

FYI: Angelina is wearing a Versace dress.

-

-

ع ــــســــــل

[eyelove] [nut] [heartpump]

--------------------

-

When the evening falls
From within me calls
For a moment I stray

[heartpump]

A H M A D
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 87758

-

[eyelove]

--------------------

-

When the evening falls
From within me calls
For a moment I stray

[heartpump]

Remy
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 9207

The 10 Best Pictures Of Angelina Jolie's Right Leg

[crazy] [crazy] [crazy] [crazy]

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-10-best-pictures-of-angelina-jolies-right-leg

+

https://twitter.com/#!/AngiesRightLeg

[ فبراير 27, 2012, 07:37 AM: تم تحرير المشاركه من قبل: Remy ]

--------------------
ما في توقيع

Remy
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 9207

ساق انجي اليمنى صار اشهر شي بالاوسكار [rofl] [rofl]

Angelina Jolie's Right Leg Gets a Twitter Account

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fash-track/angelina-jolie-right-leg-twitter-295292?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

--------------------
ما في توقيع

A H M A D
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 87758

عن جد ريمي الكل منتقدها على هالبوز والوقفه إلي وقفتها [bgrlaugh] [rofl]

أنا عن نفسي أشوف إن وقفتها حلوه وغلامور كتير ومناسبه لـ هيك فستان أكيد [eyelove]

أنيقه بـ معنى الكلمه كانت مش هينه [heartpump]

--------------------

-

When the evening falls
From within me calls
For a moment I stray

[heartpump]

الموضوع متكون من صفحات: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  107  108  109   

رد سريع
الموضوع:

Icon 1
  أيقونه 1     أيقونه 2     أيقونه 3     أيقونه 4     أيقونه 5     أيقونه 6     أيقونه 7  
  أيقونه 8     أيقونه 9     أيقونه 10     أيقونه 11     أيقونه 12     أيقونه 13     أيقونه 14  
  أيقونه 15     أيقونه 16     أيقونه 17     أيقونه 18     أيقونه 19     أيقونه 20     أيقونه 21  
  أيقونه 22     أيقونه 23     أيقونه 24     أيقونه 25     أيقونه 26     أيقونه 27     أيقونه 28  
  أيقونه 29     أيقونه 30     أيقونه 31     أيقونه 32     أيقونه 33     أيقونه 34     أيقونه 35  
  أيقونه 36     أيقونه 37     أيقونه 38     أيقونه 39     أيقونه 40     أيقونه 41     أيقونه 42  
  أيقونه 43     أيقونه 44     أيقونه 45     أيقونه 46     أيقونه 47     أيقونه 48     أيقونه 49  
  أيقونه 50     أيقونه 51     أيقونه 52     أيقونه 53     أيقونه 54     أيقونه 55     أيقونه 56  

كود HTML مفعل
كود المنتدى مسموح به.

الوجوه الفوريه

إرفاق ملف من

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد إغلاق الموضوع   تثبيت الموضوع   نقل الموضوع   حذف الموضوع الموضوع الأقدم التالي   الموضوع الأحدث التالي
 - لطباعه هذا الموضوع
إذهب إلى:

إتصل بنا | منتدى السالمية دوت نت