منتــدى الســالميــه إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد
ملفي الشخصي | الدليل تسجيل الدخول | بحث | مســـاعدة | الألعاب | قائمة الإداريين | الصفحه الرئيسيه

الموضوع الأقدم التالي   الموضوع الأحدث التالي
» منتــدى الســالميــه » القسم الـفـنـي » ســـاحــة الفـــن الغـــربــــي » Atonement : Come Back .. I'll wait for you (الصفحه 14)

- إرسال هذه الصفحه لصديق!   الموضوع متكون من صفحات: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  24  25  26   
الكاتب الموضوع: Atonement : Come Back .. I'll wait for you
7aMoOoOoD
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 68050

This user is from Iraq
أيقونه 29 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ 7aMoOoOoD   البريد الإلكتروني 7aMoOoOoD   إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس   عنوان ياهو ماسنجر MH_ALAZZAWI@YAHOO.COM

Keira Knightley On the Cover of Interview Magazine

-

-

-

رد مقتبس:

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY
BY TIM BLANKS

IT'S BEEN SAID THAT AT THE RIPE OLD AGE OF 3, KEIRA KNIGHTLEY TURNED TO HER PARENTS AND DEMANDED AN AGENT. THREE YEARS LATER SHE GOT ONE. AND THAT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING. PLUS: WEB-EXCLUSIVE IMAGES

Elizabeth Taylor wasn't yet 20 when she starred opposite Montgomery Clift in A Place in the Sun (1951). Her pell-mell rush to womanhood is Hollywood's most striking illustration of how arbitrary age can be. And now here's Keira Knightley to underscore the point. Arranging her body in front of Sam Taylor-Wood's lens, she is as self-possessed and resolute (it's all in the jut of that jaw) as any screen queen from the golden age. Dietrich, Davis, Hepburn . . . it's their starry frost Knightley reflects in these images—and in her latest film, Atonement—rather than the substance-sodden, panty-free crassness of her peers. But Keira comes undone when she laughs. She turns back into a girl. The transformation is as merciful as it is unexpected. So much otherworldly womanliness in one so young would otherwise be too . . . too terrifying.

TIM BLANKS: How was the photo shoot?

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY: We ended by taking my clothes off again. How does that always happen?

TB: Why do you think?

KK: I don't know. Because I say yes, I suppose.

TB: Do you ever get the feeling people are looking at you as an old-school movie star?

KK: I think it has more to do with the films I've done. If you watch Atonement, the look of my character, Cecilia Tallis, is incredibly stylized and sort of movie star–esque for that time. But I think different people have seen me in different ways. I started out being very much "girl next door," and now I've gone into a bit of a Hollywood-glamour phase.

TB: Did you relate to the Hollywood-glamour thing when you were growing up?

KK: I think it's wonderful to have those aesthetic fantasies. Those films pretend that you can wake up in the morning with bright red lipstick and perfect false eyelashes and hair; I like that.

TB: Are movies an escape for you?

KK: Absolutely! I always loved being transported to another time and place, and I love to be carried away in a fantasy.

TB: When you're watching it or when you're making it?

KK: When I'm watching it. When I'm shooting I feel like I'm on pause much of the time, because there's a lot of waiting around. You can't focus on anything else, but you can't be completely in the story all the time, either, because there are 20 minutes between takes.

TB: But you're staying in character, obviously, during that pause period?

KK: When you stay focused on something, I suppose a part of the character rubs off on you and you don't want to entirely leave that fantasy world—you have to have a bit of it in your head to be able to keep performing. But I didn't have the posh English voice of Atonement 24/7, nor was I that tense 24/7, because I couldn't handle that.

TB: Did Cecilia stay with you afterward?

KK: No. Occasionally her voice comes out, but only when I'm taking the piss out of someone.

TB: But I imagine her sadness would put you in touch with something in yourself that would be there forever.

KK: I don't know if she put it there. People are many different things at once—we can be complete wankers one minute and totally fantastic the next. I think any good character is understandable on different levels. That's what I like about Cecilia. Her emotions don't rub off on me, because I've decided to give her whatever emotions I wanted to; they were there to begin with.

TB: There were so many species of loss in the film—there's the loss of a girl, the loss of a woman, the loss of a love. Which did you relate to the most?

KK: All of them. That's the power of it. Everybody has regrets. Everybody feels guilty about something, though hopefully not for something as bad as what happens in the movie. But that's what is wonderful about the book and the film—you understand where these people are coming from. The situation may be completely different from ones I've experienced or that most people have experienced, but the core emotions are the same—that we all make mistakes, and sometimes we're horrendous to each other. It's the Robbie character [played by James McAvoy] that I find truly heartbreaking, because at the beginning he's really Christ-like in his goodness—he's a selfless, perfect person—and in a funny way I don't think we can ever handle it when someone is that good, so what we do is destroy them.

To read the complete interview with Keira Knightley, pick up the December/January issue today.

Don't miss any more Interview—subscribe online right now!

Special Dedication to 7amood Tinino

[ ديسمبر 07, 2007, 08:11 PM: تم تحرير المشاركه من قبل: علوووش ]

--------------------

-  -

You Are The Only Exception

-
اروحــــــلج فـــــدوه

المشاركات: 14403 | من: iRaQ | تاريخ التسجيل: يوليو 2006  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
ALTENNEEN
Smart Star 2
رقم العضويه 42513

This user is from United Arab Emirates
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ ALTENNEEN     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
^
^

[nut] [nut] [nut]

KHaLaF

خلف والله انك ضعيت فرصة انك بتشوفه في السينما

لازم الحينه تتريا الدي في دي و اللي بينزل بداية شهر 2

حتى أنا كنت بروح له في السيتي بس سافرت في الاسبوع اللي انعرض فيه و يوم رديت لقيتهم شايلين الفيلم بعد اسبوع بس

و ذاك اليوم سرت ابن بطوطة بس عسب أشوف الفيلم و الصراحة ما ندمت

و الفيلم الحينه ما ينعرض في الامارات [Frown]

والله خاطري أشوفه بعد مرة

----------------------

ريسكس توقيعك توووووووووووحفة

-

الفيلم محصل B+ في ياهو بعد 6 ريفيوهات

-------------------------

شوية فيديوهات عالطاير

Keira on Regis & Kelly

Keira on Good Morning America

Keira wins the Variety Club award for her performance in Atonement

Cinema Judge - Interviews, Behind the Scenes - Part I

Cinema Judge - Interviews, Behind the Scenes - Part II

Keira talks about the film and James's performance

Q&A with Joe and James, from an Atonement screening in California, on November 27

Funny interview with James

AOL feature on the film

Interview with Ian McEwan in the NY Times, where he discusses the film

Very interesting audio podcast with James, where he talks about his character and the Oscars

--------------------
 -

المشاركات: 3426 | من: .ıllıllı. U.A.E .ıllıllı. | تاريخ التسجيل: أكتوبر 2005  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
ALTENNEEN
Smart Star 2
رقم العضويه 42513

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ ALTENNEEN     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
Atonement Premiere

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image
More here & here & here

كيرا طالعة قمر 14 [heartpump] .. مع انه الفستان مب شي

بس هي طالعة وايد حلوة .. عذاب [kiss]

--------------------
 -

المشاركات: 3426 | من: .ıllıllı. U.A.E .ıllıllı. | تاريخ التسجيل: أكتوبر 2005  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
*riskyModerator
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 14875

This user is from Quatar
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ *risky     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 

يعطيكم العافيه على الصور والريفيوات والفديوات

وتنينو يفداك التوقيع [kiss]

ومافي خبر عن متى راح ينزل DVD لان لازم اخذه =(

--------------------

Click for fullsize image

- [heartpump] -

المشاركات: 15301 | من: Doha Qatar | تاريخ التسجيل: أبريل 2004  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
ALTENNEEN
Smart Star 2
رقم العضويه 42513

^
^

تسلم والله

الدي في دي بينزل في 4th Feb

قبل الاوسكار بكم من اسبوع

الفيلم بدأ يحصل ريفيوهات سلبية [Frown]

--------------------
 -

ALTENNEEN
Smart Star 2
رقم العضويه 42513

-

عسب خلووف ما يزعل [heartpump]

--------------------
 -

ALTENNEEN
Smart Star 2
رقم العضويه 42513

The Cast Talks to Yahoo!

--------------------
 -

ALTENNEEN
Smart Star 2
رقم العضويه 42513

اليوم من الملل و الحماس قعدت أسوي icons حق الموضوع [Big Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

{ Hadeel }
Salmiya Star
رقم العضويه 15440

This user is from Saudi Arabia
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ { Hadeel }     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
^
^

[Eek!] مشالله الايكونز شي .. ابدااااع ..

حتى توقيعك ..

ممكن اعرف انت تستخدم اكشنز جاهزين ولا تشتغل فيهم ؟ [Big Grin]

--------------------
ليكـ وحشـــه
Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

المشاركات: 8890 | من: الســــعـــوديه | تاريخ التسجيل: مايو 2004  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
علوووشModerator
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 17300

This user is from Lebanon
أيقونه 29 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ علوووش     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
حمود [Embarrassed]

تم تحرير 3 صور [nerd]

كتير خليعة بكرا يطلع علينا صيت عم نفلت الساحة [worried] [worried] [worried]

ويطردونا يرضيك أتشرد [iwantattention] [iwantattention]

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 37006 | من: Australia | تاريخ التسجيل: أغسطس 2004  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
ALTENNEEN
Smart Star 2
رقم العضويه 42513

Hadoola

تسلمين والله .. هذا من ذوقج [girlie]

الايكونز انا أشتغل عليهم و ما أستخدم اكشنز و لا أعرف استخدمه [Big Grin]

علوووش

وصل الشرطي علوووش [iwantattention]

نظفت الموضوع لول

حمووود ... مب في المواضيع يدام العالم [rofl]

[ ديسمبر 07, 2007, 08:33 PM: تم تحرير المشاركه من قبل: ALTENNEEN ]

--------------------
 -

علوووشModerator
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 17300

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ علوووش     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
تنينو أنا كتير كول لوول

بس مهمتي الحفاظ على القوانين [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 37006 | من: Australia | تاريخ التسجيل: أغسطس 2004  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
ALTENNEEN
Smart Star 2
رقم العضويه 42513

^
^

أحلى كوول في الدنيا [kiss]

و الله لا يحرمنا منك [Wink]

بس روح شوف P&P [iwantattention] صارلي سنة اتريا رايك [rofl]

--------------------
 -

علوووشModerator
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 17300

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ علوووش     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
لسه ما شفتو لووول

بس عندي ياه

أتونمت ل1 تينزل

--------------------

-

7aMoOoOoD
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 68050

This user is from Iraq
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ 7aMoOoOoD   البريد الإلكتروني 7aMoOoOoD   إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس   عنوان ياهو ماسنجر MH_ALAZZAWI@YAHOO.COM
[Frown]

--------------------

-  -

You Are The Only Exception

-
اروحــــــلج فـــــدوه

المشاركات: 14403 | من: iRaQ | تاريخ التسجيل: يوليو 2006  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
  الموضوع متكون من صفحات: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  24  25  26   

رد سريع
الموضوع:

Icon 1
  أيقونه 1     أيقونه 2     أيقونه 3     أيقونه 4     أيقونه 5     أيقونه 6     أيقونه 7  
  أيقونه 8     أيقونه 9     أيقونه 10     أيقونه 11     أيقونه 12     أيقونه 13     أيقونه 14  
  أيقونه 15     أيقونه 16     أيقونه 17     أيقونه 18     أيقونه 19     أيقونه 20     أيقونه 21  
  أيقونه 22     أيقونه 23     أيقونه 24     أيقونه 25     أيقونه 26     أيقونه 27     أيقونه 28  
  أيقونه 29     أيقونه 30     أيقونه 31     أيقونه 32     أيقونه 33     أيقونه 34     أيقونه 35  
  أيقونه 36     أيقونه 37     أيقونه 38     أيقونه 39     أيقونه 40     أيقونه 41     أيقونه 42  
  أيقونه 43     أيقونه 44     أيقونه 45     أيقونه 46     أيقونه 47     أيقونه 48     أيقونه 49  
  أيقونه 50     أيقونه 51     أيقونه 52     أيقونه 53     أيقونه 54     أيقونه 55     أيقونه 56  

كود HTML مفعل
كود المنتدى مسموح به.

الوجوه الفوريه

إرفاق ملف من

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد إغلاق الموضوع   تثبيت الموضوع   نقل الموضوع   حذف الموضوع الموضوع الأقدم التالي   الموضوع الأحدث التالي
 - لطباعه هذا الموضوع
إذهب إلى:

إتصل بنا | منتدى السالمية دوت نت