منتــدى الســالميــه إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد
ملفي الشخصي | الدليل تسجيل الدخول | بحث | مســـاعدة | الألعاب | قائمة الإداريين | الصفحه الرئيسيه

الموضوع الأقدم التالي   الموضوع الأحدث التالي
» منتــدى الســالميــه » القسم الـفـنـي » ســـاحــة الفـــن الغـــربــــي » X.O.X.O Gossip Girl X.O.X.O الموسم الثالث70 Download S03E04 P (الصفحه 36)

- إرسال هذه الصفحه لصديق!   الموضوع متكون من صفحات: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  75  76  77   
الكاتب الموضوع: X.O.X.O Gossip Girl X.O.X.O الموسم الثالث70 Download S03E04 P
One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

This user is from Saudi Arabia
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ One°     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 

-  -

Aw! It's so sad that everytime Chuck says stuff about not having family, Eric is there looking sad. Especially since Eric is the only one who is actually acting like family and being there for Chuck, instead of being kind of a bitch to him after his dad just died. Like I get that Chuck is being a pissy bitch in this episode but he's earned it. Stop doing stupid shit like demanding Humphreys stay at the funeral or slapping him. He needs a break!

-  -

The Van Der Woodsens look sad! I feel way worse for Eric but that shot of Serena/Lily is really pretty. Poor bbs.

-  -

OT3 action. Nate and Blair are totally adorable trying to take care of Chuck. This is totally like that episode last season where Chuck brought Serena bagels! I wonder if one member of the UES OT4 is going to have a breakdown per season so we can actually get scenes with all of them together. Seriously. We need more UESiders.

-  -

PREEEETTTTY PEOPLE! Seriously, I know I'm beating a dead horse but why can't we get more scenes with these crazy bitches together?

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

المشاركات: 4526 | من: Saudi Arabia | تاريخ التسجيل: سبتمبر 2002  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ One°     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 

-  -

I love that cap of Chuck walking up the stairs. The creepy painting of the lady is creepy, but also adds awesome color to scenes in the VDB house.

-  -

Nate: You're really sweet with him.
Blair: Me? Sweet? No.
Nate: No you are. I mean worrying about him, offering him food. It's downright maternal.
Blair: I'm not maternal I've just been spending too much time with Cyrus and I'm turning Jewish. Come on, I see kugel.

-  -
Serena looks really pretty here. But OMG S plz recongize the douchey behavior of Aaron Bobby. Please! She's like "Listen, I'd love to go somewhere tropical with you but like my life is literally falling apart. My mom is going nuts and my formerly-suicidal brother is being abandoned by everyone, always and also my sort-of-stepbrother who I love/hate has just disowned us." (Which honestly, I think maybe...MAYBE Serena's behavior towards Chuck in this episode makes sense if you think of it that she sees him going nuts as disowning the family.) And to answer all these valid concerns? Aaron Bobby is like "Is that REALLY IT?" I just...omg he is such. a. dick. Like all that stuff wasn't enough?

-  -

Creepy painting with pretty colors! Also this is just about as close as we get in this episode to an UES OT4 shot, so I'll take it.

-  -
NOO! DON'T YELL AT ERIC.

-  -

Eric being sad makes me sad. Poor Eric. He is like the only mature person on this entire show and he's rewarded by being yelled at, having a family that continually abandons him, being cheated on by his boyfriend and, worst of all, being best friends with Jenny Humphrey. My God Chuck, hasn't he suffered enough?

-  -

I adore this Chuck/Blair scene. I love all C/B scenes, but this one was so great. Poor Blair, you can tell she thinks that as soon as she says those magic words everything will be better and they can start living their fairytale. I love that her making her life into a movie is such a consistent character trait.

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

المشاركات: 4526 | من: Saudi Arabia | تاريخ التسجيل: سبتمبر 2002  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

-  -
Blair: The worst thing you've ever done, the darkest thought you've ever had, I will stand by you through anything.
Chuck: Why would you do that?
Blair: Because...I love you.
Chuck: Well that's too bad.

-  -
I love how you can see Chuck get emotional at the ILU annoucement and then go into defensive dick mode. Oh kids! You break my heart!

-  -
Meanwhile! In less depressing scenes, Serena's hair looks AMAZING. And the red umbrella makes it look even prettier. PRETTY CAPS ARE PRETTY.

-  -
Meanwhile D.Humps is like "Darn this muffin! I MUST GO REPLACE IT NOW! I shall abandon you in Brooklyn, although you probably came down here just to see me!" And Serena is like "WTF?" Although she shouldn't care because anyone with hair that awesome should not let the DHumps of the world affect them. Also her two tone gloves are super cute.

-  -
I think NYMag said that Blair's outfit here was almost Serena-esque in the skirt's shortness. But looking at the cap, I really don't see it. If Serena was wearing that outfit there would be more cleavage. Much, much more.

-  -
Blair: I thought if I told him everything would change. But he's just as selfish and souless as ever. Only a masochist could ever love such a narcissist.

-  -
Lily's glasses are so P.I.M.P here. Seriously they are awesome.

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

Lady Spark
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 10288

This user is from Bahrain
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Lady Spark   البريد الإلكتروني Lady Spark   إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس   عنوان المسنجر smartgirl283@hotmail.com
شكرااا هلى الريكاب في حلقة الاسبوع لجاي و اتمنى الاحداث تكون مثيرة

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 7903 | من: Chez Moi | تاريخ التسجيل: يوليو 2003  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

-  -

I love that spotted headboard that Serena has. It's really pretty. Serena and Lily are looking really pretty here. The lighting in this scene is so pretty. And Lily has pretty spiral curls back! The word of the day today is Pretty!

-  -

The epic love between Dan/Garment bag begins. Is it as epic as the love between Rufus/Vanessa or Dorota/Nate? (fingers crossed people! She's like the only female cast member left for him.)

-  -

Guys, what if he's not the hero.....WHAT IF HE'S THE BAD GUY? *DAZZLEDAZZLE*

-  -

So some more Dan/Serena stuff happens. I will say that I think it's too soon for the show to go back to Dan and Serena. I love DHumps and S, I just think there needs to be more of a break from them. They haven't even worked out any of their issues. If they got together now they would just end up breaking up again because the elevator operator in Serena's building knew her. The show should give them some time apart and then revisit them. But by 'time apart' I do not mean that Serena should spend any more time with creepy facial hair guy.

-  -
Seriously that painting is so creepy and yet...colors! This episode is seriously so pretty.

-  -

I think Lily might have forfitted the rights to give Chuck the "people who love you" speech after slapping him and blaming him for his own father's death. Still. Nice sentiment I guess.

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

-  -

The wedding is so pretty! OMG DOROTA LOOKS SO CUTE!

-  -

AW! Blair's FACE! So cute! I love that Blair has a daddy that's closer than France now. Also I love that he's Mr. Hall from Clueless.

-  -

Cyrus' height compared to Serena will never stop being funny.

-  -

I love how Blair covers her eyes for the kiss. Bwahaha!

-

Dorota's FACE! This wedding scene is really too cute for words.

-  -

FIR-YAH! I love how even though Chuck is super emo right now, he has to destroy the ~secret~ in the most drama queen way ever.

-  -

At first I was like "Wait, is he setting the place on fire?!" Wouldn't that be awesome though? He could tell Lily "Well on the one hand I'm keeping your secret but on the other hand I burnt down where you live. LOL WHOOPS! Enjoy being homeless!"

-

Oh Rufus. I love that he's packing his guitar. Maybe he was planning on writing another song with one lyric like Everytime? Maybe he could call it Grungy 90s Lovechild? Also he's wearing the turtleneck of emotions and betrayal!

-  -
 -  -

More wedding adorable!

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

-  -
I love that Dorota just magically knows Chuck is there. HOW did Chuck get in and up to her room without anyone noticing? I know that time and space don't exist on the UES so I probably shouldn't question it but still...I prefer to think that Dorota is secretly training Chuck to be a spy. Or maybe Chuck really is Batman (he's not the hero we want, he's the hero we need) and he just rapled in?

-  -
Ok, this scene is awesome. My heart just like...exploded. Oh Chuck and Blair. I love you evil bbs.

-  -
 -  -
 -  -
Seriously this scene is just SO GOOD.

-  -
This is the Dear John letter that Rufus was writing to his children, BTW.

-  -
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT. It reminds me of when the fell asleep plotting destruction and woke up cuddling

-  -

I almost feel bad for Lily, standing in her tights with her suitcases. Rufus is so pissed. He just wants to cry into his turtleneck until the pain goes away.

-  -
 -  -

Oh noes! Chuck Cullen has escaped into the night. He is going to take a dazzle tour around the world. He is going to party it up with hookers and blow and then weep gently into his pillow at night, missing Blair.

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

^
الرسالة الحقيره [Frown]

العفو سباركي ، مع انه قص نسخ [Razz]
اييه وانا زيك متحمسة للحلقة الجاية هالاثنين 3>

[ يناير 01, 2009, 05:03 PM: تم تحرير المشاركه من قبل: { Cherry Bomb ]

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

علوووشModerator
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 17300

This user is from Lebanon
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ علوووش     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
تابعت اول 5 حلقات حبيت مهضوم المسلسل

حبيت الشخصيات ككل

بس أكتر شي سيرنا ودان

سيرينا قمر قمر قمر بتجنن شكلها صاروخي لوول ولابقلها دان

نايت تافه وما عارف شو بدو

تشاك خبيث بس في جانب كويس لوول

بلاير قمر بس عندها شي منيح بس شريرة لووول

وبحب ام سيرينا لووول

هكملوه ونشوف شو هيصير

[ يناير 01, 2009, 11:23 PM: تم تحرير المشاركه من قبل: علوووش ]

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 37006 | من: Australia | تاريخ التسجيل: أغسطس 2004  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
Lady Spark
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 10288

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Lady Spark   البريد الإلكتروني Lady Spark   إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس   عنوان المسنجر smartgirl283@hotmail.com
حياك حياك في الفان كلوب

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 7903 | من: Chez Moi | تاريخ التسجيل: يوليو 2003  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
شـــــهــــــد
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 20940

This user is from Kuwait
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ شـــــهــــــد     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
توني اشوف الحلقه 13 ..

والله تشااك طيب و حبيييب صج حبيته كسر خاطري ...

جيني مازالت تنرفزني و دان بعده مثالي ..

و بليييير احبها هالبنت..

can't wait للحلقه اليايه بعرف شيصير مع تشاااك ..

--------------------
 -  -  -  -  -

مطربة الاحساس الاولى..

المشاركات: 5142 | من: KuwaiT | تاريخ التسجيل: فبراير 2005  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
,,Zak
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 58744

This user is from blank
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ ,,Zak         تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
Georgina's Back
 -

Source

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 33937 | تاريخ التسجيل: أبريل 2006  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

^
ew no [Frown]

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

Lady Spark
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 10288

رد مقتبس:
المرسل الأصلي هو .zak:
Georgina's Back
 -

Source

لااااااااااااااااااااااااااع [Mad]

مابيها

--------------------

-

سعـود
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 12040

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ سعـود   البريد الإلكتروني سعـود   إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
متى الحلقة الجاية ؟؟؟؟ طووووووول [Frown]

اشتقت لبليـــــــــر

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 16156 | من: Riyadh | تاريخ التسجيل: أكتوبر 2003  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
  الموضوع متكون من صفحات: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  75  76  77   

رد سريع
الموضوع:

Icon 1
  أيقونه 1     أيقونه 2     أيقونه 3     أيقونه 4     أيقونه 5     أيقونه 6     أيقونه 7  
  أيقونه 8     أيقونه 9     أيقونه 10     أيقونه 11     أيقونه 12     أيقونه 13     أيقونه 14  
  أيقونه 15     أيقونه 16     أيقونه 17     أيقونه 18     أيقونه 19     أيقونه 20     أيقونه 21  
  أيقونه 22     أيقونه 23     أيقونه 24     أيقونه 25     أيقونه 26     أيقونه 27     أيقونه 28  
  أيقونه 29     أيقونه 30     أيقونه 31     أيقونه 32     أيقونه 33     أيقونه 34     أيقونه 35  
  أيقونه 36     أيقونه 37     أيقونه 38     أيقونه 39     أيقونه 40     أيقونه 41     أيقونه 42  
  أيقونه 43     أيقونه 44     أيقونه 45     أيقونه 46     أيقونه 47     أيقونه 48     أيقونه 49  
  أيقونه 50     أيقونه 51     أيقونه 52     أيقونه 53     أيقونه 54     أيقونه 55     أيقونه 56  

كود HTML مفعل
كود المنتدى مسموح به.

الوجوه الفوريه

إرفاق ملف من

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد إغلاق الموضوع   تثبيت الموضوع   نقل الموضوع   حذف الموضوع الموضوع الأقدم التالي   الموضوع الأحدث التالي
 - لطباعه هذا الموضوع
إذهب إلى:

إتصل بنا | منتدى السالمية دوت نت