منتــدى الســالميــه إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد
ملفي الشخصي | الدليل تسجيل الدخول | بحث | مســـاعدة | الألعاب | قائمة الإداريين | الصفحه الرئيسيه

الموضوع الأقدم التالي   الموضوع الأحدث التالي
» منتــدى الســالميــه » القسم الـفـنـي » ســـاحــة الفـــن الغـــربــــي » X.O.X.O Gossip Girl X.O.X.O الموسم الثالث70 Download S03E04 P (الصفحه 38)

- إرسال هذه الصفحه لصديق!   الموضوع متكون من صفحات: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  75  76  77   
الكاتب الموضوع: X.O.X.O Gossip Girl X.O.X.O الموسم الثالث70 Download S03E04 P
One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

This user is from Saudi Arabia
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ One°     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 

In the Realm of the Basses

-

It's 2009 in New York, and Gossip Girl is happy, because there's a lot to catch up on. We're also glad, because we missed GG!

-  -
 -  -

Blair looks gorgeous as she tells Dorota that everything needs to be PERFECT when the Committee comes over. Well, I'm sure she's never heard that before. *eyeroll* But, luckily, we all love Dorota and so the writers have decided to give her more screentime. Yay!

-  -

So Dorota witnesses the return of Charles Bass, hauled out of a limousine in a velvet sweat suit(!) by his uncle. Uncle Jack is not as hot as I had hoped, but at least he looks at Blair eagerly. For now though, I really can think of only one thing: that's why we had those pictures of Ed Westwick wearing that strange outfit and of course we were confused about still finding him sexy as hell. Mystery solved! (The other mystery however, is why Dorota runs off the complete opposite way she and Blair came when the latter yells at her to get back hom to prepare her party.)

-  -

At school, Nelly Yuki is glad to see Jenny. I'm glad to see Nelly Yuki and can't wait for the Mean Girls to return. Yay, there they are, looking absolutely stunning. Jenny, in a look-how-much-I've-changed storyline, wants to save Nelly from the Mean Girls.

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

المشاركات: 4526 | من: Saudi Arabia | تاريخ التسجيل: سبتمبر 2002  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ One°     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 

-  -

Anyway, there's a showdown... at Pinkberry? It's okay, the MG's look pretty. Enough said.

Oh, yes. Dan and Serena get back together again (because three times is a charm?) and Rufus and Lily have a lovechild. Big surprise on both accounts. Surprisingly, I don't care. Blair's spot on: "I'm going to go vomit now." So I'm going to skip all that, 'kay?

-  -

Miss Queller catches Chuck smoking pot ("It was hasj, actually.") in the school yard. That's not actually the shocking part. The shocking part is Chuck's wearing a T-SHIRT! Wait, what?! Yes, you got that right, a t-shirt!

-  -
 -  -
 -  -

Jack tries to come to Chuck's rescue (which Blair had in the bag), Chuck's glad to see him. Well, we won't be surprised if that changes in an episode or two.

-  -

My favourite scene of this epsiode is Blair holding court in the court yard. Jenny's wrong, Nelly did not put in a full year of loyal service, but we're willing to let that go, because look at those outfits! I wish I looked like Hazel there, wow. I also wish they gave Hazel more screentime, because she's the most hilarious of the MG's: "God, P. Tone down the crazy."

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

المشاركات: 4526 | من: Saudi Arabia | تاريخ التسجيل: سبتمبر 2002  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

-  -

I love how Blair's considering both sides and I love how it's very muh death or gladioles for Penelope. No definitive answer is given, because Blair realises that she's unhappy because Chuck hasn't said "I love you" back and is basically worthless and she has a new life to arrange

-  -
 -  -

Penelope almost gets a heart attack out of fear and excitement, while Is appears befuddled. Well, since it's an episode without Nate Archibald (don't let me get started on that one, by the way), I guess someone had to be befuddled.

-  -
 -  -

Seriously, I don't really care what the storyline is, as long as they keep putting on these incredible outfits, I'm perfectly content. Yes, people. I watch for the fashion. Lord knows we don't have to watch for the really interesting storylines anymore. (I'm looking at you, writers!)

In the end, nothing changes but Jenny, apparently, in Eric's words. Speaking of Eric, anyone else really feel for him? I mean, he adores Chuck and must be really hurt by that and now he's reduced to Jenny's gay sidekick? He deserves better.

-  -
 -  -

Blair is worried about Chuck (and rightly so) and tries to get Serena to help her. Blake's acting is as one-dimensional as always, but it's still a touching scene because Leighton Meester rocks it. Poor B.

-  -
 -  -

Blair tries to snap Chuck out of his... haze by showing up at Victrola (where very good music is playing). I love that he bought the place back. That absolutely shows how desperate he feels, doesn't it? It doesn't work, Chuck squashes B.'s heart cruelly once more and we find Blair heartbroken once again at her vanity, crying just before the Colony ladies will arrive. Serena's just in time to catch her recovery, Blair style, where she pretends she's not hurt. (Does anyone else sometimes think that Serena does little else than run from place to place (UES-Brooklyn-UES-Brooklyn)?)

-  -

Serena says that she and Blair are all Chuck has and they have to help him. The second part of that is true, but where the hell is Nate?! (Okay, so I did get started on that one.) What is even the purpose of Nate still being on this show if you're not going to give him any genuine character trait or storyline, writers? It's ridiculous! Anyway, Blair pretends she's ready to let him go.
Doesn't Blair look gorgeous in that outfit, by the way?

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

-  -
 -  -
 -  -

The Colony Club ladies are like the Mini Gossip Girls from last season; even the colour schemes of their clothes are alike! Blair's too exciting to ever become like them. Blegh! I love how Dorota wants Blair to stick up for her friends, to be who she really is. She tells the Boring Argyles to stick it (judging by the screencaps however, at least the pink one already has) and rushes to Victrola, just in time to try and talk Chuck out of a ledge. Literally.

-  -

Jack's there too and the two have time to squabble while Chuck's swaying above them. Uhm, hello?!

-  -
 -  -
 -  -

The fact that Chuck Bass is Chuck Bass now means nothing anymore, but Blair manages to really talk Chuck of that ledge in a moment that's great not because of Leighton's acting (which, for the first time, I really didn't like in this scene) but because of Chuck's mumbled "I'm sorry" into Blair's neck as she holds him. Okay, so I also watch for these two, because that has to be the most compelling storyline of the show currently, right?

-  -

Unfortunately, Chuck has to go home with his uncle, who apparently shares a dark secret with Blair. What could it possibly be?

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

رد مقتبس:
(Does anyone else sometimes think that Serena does little else than run from place to place (UES-Brooklyn-UES-Brooklyn)?)

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] omg she's totly right

\

/

-

[Mad] [Mad] !!! Lindsay [Mad] .. Oh NO You Di'nt

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

Lady Spark
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 10288

This user is from Bahrain
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Lady Spark   البريد الإلكتروني Lady Spark   إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس   عنوان المسنجر smartgirl283@hotmail.com

[Smile]

تفضلو حلقة امس

S02E15

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 7903 | من: Chez Moi | تاريخ التسجيل: يوليو 2003  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
سعـود
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 12040

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ سعـود   البريد الإلكتروني سعـود   إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
انا اخر حلقة شفتها 13 ....

متى نزلت 14 [Eek!]

الحين بحمل 14 و 15

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 16177 | من: Riyadh | تاريخ التسجيل: أكتوبر 2003  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
Scorpian v4.00
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 3262

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Scorpian v4.00     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 

Ed & Heidi on The View

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 9563 | تاريخ التسجيل: أغسطس 2002  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
One°
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 3946

^
[Mad] omg i hate you , i thought it wz heidi from the hills or heidi klum
[Frown] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Click for fullsize image
call 911 plz wtf

Scorpian v4.00
عضو فعال جدا
رقم العضويه 3262

أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Scorpian v4.00     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
she didn't bring her grandpa with her [Big Grin] lol strangely though i actually miss his presence on the show, i wonder if he's leaving it

?ps. Ed was kind of a turn off in that interview, a bit over his lil bum eh

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 9563 | تاريخ التسجيل: أغسطس 2002  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
Nayef - The N
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 18421

This user is from Palestine
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Nayef - The N   البريد الإلكتروني Nayef - The N   إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 

شفت أول حلقة من المسلسل .. [Eek!]
اللهم عفوك يا رب ,,

حد شاف الكتلة الجمالية الخارقة الآخاذة بليير ؟
قلبي كان راح يوقف من هالجمال [heartpump]

خلص I'm a big fan for GG ..
بتابعو وازا كان ماسخ كمان بتابعو ,
نكحل عيوننا ببلير الله يعطيها طولة العمر و الجمال الدائم [kiss]

نرجع للمسلسل لوول

المسلسل شكلو خفيف و لزيز ,,
حبيت أول حلقة ,, حسيتو متل النسما الحلوة ,
هيك جوو لطيف و ظريف ..

حبيت شخصية دان كتير [super] ,
وكمان نييت حبيت شخصيتو ,, بس ما يضلو خسيس ,
ان شا الله يتعدل ..

ليتل جيني أخت دان حبيتها ظريفة و أمورة ..

بس حسيت شخصية بليير المفروض كانت تاخدها سيرينا
وشخصية سيرينا تاخدها بلير ,,

عموماً سجلوني معاكم بالملتقى ..
الستاف التمثيلي كلهم حلوين ,
والستاف البنات قمرااااااااااات ,,
كلهم من بلير [heartpump] لسيرينا و ليتل جيني

i'm from B-Team .. [heartpump] [kiss] [super] [rose] [eyelove]

[ يناير 18, 2009, 05:19 AM: تم تحرير المشاركه من قبل: / NaYeF / ]

--------------------

/
/
/
/
/

المشاركات: 26541 | تاريخ التسجيل: أكتوبر 2004  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
Barbie Girl
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 16155

This user is from Egypt
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Barbie Girl   البريد الإلكتروني Barbie Girl   إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
نايف...اخيرا شفته ...حبيت رأيك و انبسطت انه عجبك...

بس مقلتش ايه رأيك فى سيرينا [Big Grin] ؟؟؟...انا شخصيا بحبها عن بلير...بس بحب بلير برضه...و ايه رأيك فى تشاك؟؟؟

مستنية رأيك بعد ما تخلص السيزون الاول هتلاقى بلاوى لول و هتغير رأيك فى حاجات...

and welcome welcome....now we love the same shows Nayef [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 5090 | من: Egypt | تاريخ التسجيل: يوليو 2004  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
Nayef - The N
عضو متميز
رقم العضويه 18421

This user is from Palestine
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Nayef - The N   البريد الإلكتروني Nayef - The N   إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
Barbie Girl : إشتقتلك [Mad] ,
هو أنا كل ما اشوفك بدي اقلك اشتقتلك ؟ كثفي تواجدك باربي [Mad] ..

انا بس شفت الحلقة 1 و ناوي أشوف كل يوم حلقة عشان أستمتع بالمسلسل ..

رأيي عن كل الشخصيات و الفاينلي بكتبو بس أشوف كم حلقة زيادة بعد 7 حلقات at least ..

and yes we are .. [Big Grin] loving the same TV SHOWS [super]

--------------------

/
/
/
/
/

المشاركات: 26541 | تاريخ التسجيل: أكتوبر 2004  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
Lady Spark
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 10288

This user is from Bahrain
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Lady Spark   البريد الإلكتروني Lady Spark   إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس   عنوان المسنجر smartgirl283@hotmail.com
المسلسل روووعة

بلير جميلة بس انا s fan

تابع وراح تعجبك باقي الحلقات خصوصا النص الثاني من السيزون الاول

--------------------

-

المشاركات: 7903 | من: Chez Moi | تاريخ التسجيل: يوليو 2003  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
Survivor-ish
عضو فعال
رقم العضويه 43438

This user is from United States
أيقونه 1 مرسله في     Offline  الملف الشخصي لـ Survivor-ish     إرسال رساله خاصه جديده       تحرير/حذف المشاركه   رد مع إقتباس 
نزلت السيزن الأول .. بس متردد أشوفه لول [Razz]

--------------------
 -

Silkwood - 1983
The Greatest Living actress

المشاركات: 4930 | من: Q8 & QTR | تاريخ التسجيل: أكتوبر 2005  | أرسل ملاحظه لمشرف الساحه عن هذه المشاركه
  الموضوع متكون من صفحات: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  75  76  77   

رد سريع
الموضوع:

Icon 1
  أيقونه 1     أيقونه 2     أيقونه 3     أيقونه 4     أيقونه 5     أيقونه 6     أيقونه 7  
  أيقونه 8     أيقونه 9     أيقونه 10     أيقونه 11     أيقونه 12     أيقونه 13     أيقونه 14  
  أيقونه 15     أيقونه 16     أيقونه 17     أيقونه 18     أيقونه 19     أيقونه 20     أيقونه 21  
  أيقونه 22     أيقونه 23     أيقونه 24     أيقونه 25     أيقونه 26     أيقونه 27     أيقونه 28  
  أيقونه 29     أيقونه 30     أيقونه 31     أيقونه 32     أيقونه 33     أيقونه 34     أيقونه 35  
  أيقونه 36     أيقونه 37     أيقونه 38     أيقونه 39     أيقونه 40     أيقونه 41     أيقونه 42  
  أيقونه 43     أيقونه 44     أيقونه 45     أيقونه 46     أيقونه 47     أيقونه 48     أيقونه 49  
  أيقونه 50     أيقونه 51     أيقونه 52     أيقونه 53     أيقونه 54     أيقونه 55     أيقونه 56  

كود HTML مفعل
كود المنتدى مسموح به.

الوجوه الفوريه

إرفاق ملف من

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد إغلاق الموضوع   تثبيت الموضوع   نقل الموضوع   حذف الموضوع الموضوع الأقدم التالي   الموضوع الأحدث التالي
 - لطباعه هذا الموضوع
إذهب إلى:

إتصل بنا | منتدى السالمية دوت نت